Friday 3 January 2014

New Year


A New Year and all of the optimism it brings. I started a mental list as long as my arm of new years resolutions, but have yet to write them down - perhaps too overwhelming. However top of my list is keep calm, try to de-stress and it is ok not to pack everything in. I hope this will happen and rub off on my children as I feel we all need to go at a slower pace.

We had a great Christmas and New Year - albeit the scary storms we had in North Wales. Isobel had her first experience of a film on the big screen - "Frozen". Despite sobbing through quite a chunk of it, retrospectively, it was a big hit! Otherwise when it was sunny, it was down to the beach. Although winter, Isobel still tried to relax, making Angel wings in the sand:


Both kiddies had a ball:



Portmeirion in the distance

No comments:

Post a Comment